Terms & Conditions
CLARYDON ELECTRONIC SERVICES LIMITED STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE
KASDON ELECTRONICS LIMITED STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following Standard Conditions of Sale shall govern all transactions except as otherwise specifically agreed in writing by the seller.
Quotations are subject to confirmation on receipt of order.
- Nett cash 30 days following delivery.
Export:- Prototype – Letter of credit with order.
Production – Letter of credit prior to despatch of goods.
- In the event of the settlement not being made within 50 days, legal action may be taken and possible future orders treated as ©.
- New accounts will be on 30% with order, 30 % on completion and balance within 30 days.
- In the case of contracts involving more than one delivery, if default is made in payment on due date for any one delivery, the seller at his option shall be entitled to treat the contract as repudiated by the buyer and to claim damages accordingly.
- An order once placed cannot be cancelled except by mutual agreement and then only on terms which would fully indemnify the seller.
- Nett cash 30 days following delivery.
- All goods supplied must be retained by the buyer, kept safely stored and separately identified as the property of the seller until payment.
- Where contracts provide for a single delivery goods shall be delivered and accepted as soon as ready.
- Where contracts provide for deferred or scheduled deliveries such deliveries shall be accepted as specified in the contract (or as soon thereafter) provided that all deliveries shall be accepted within six months from the date specified for the first delivery. In the event of failure to accept any delivery the balance remaining undelivered shall be invoiced (payment for such balance immediately thereupon becoming due) and storage costs charged to the customer’s account, the goods being held at customer’s risk.
- Each delivery shall constitute a separate contract and any failure or defect in any one delivery shall not vitiate the contract as to the remaining deliveries, 4 weeks notice required to effect change of schedule.
- While every effort will be made by the seller to effect delivery in accordance with any pre-arranged dates, no guarantee as to dates of the delivery by the seller is to be implied and the seller will not accept liability for any loss or damage occasioned by delay in delivery however caused.
- QUANTITY VARIATIONS:
A shortage or surplus charged pro-rate, not exceeding 10% will be considered due execution of order.
Complaints or claims will only be entertained if lodged by the buyer within 7 days of receipt of goods by him or if related to the transport of the goods within such time as will enable the seller to comply with the time limit and procedure of the Railway Companies or other carriers by whom the goods were transported. The return of goods will not be accepted unless the seller or his representative shall first have the opportunity of examining some.
- LIMITATIONS OF SELLER’S LIABILITY:
Any express or implied statement, condition or warranty, statutory or otherwise, not stated herein is hereby excluded and deemed to be inconsistent herewith and no responsibility is accepted by the seller for the damage or loss arising directly out of goods supplied or for any damage or loss arising by reason of any failure of the goods to comply with the specification.
- COST VARIATION:
Prices are subject to revision, in the event of any increase incurred by the seller between the date of confirmation of order and the date of delivery to the buyer.
- FORCE MAJEURE:
The performance of contracts is subject to variation of cancellation by the seller owing to any Act of God, war, strikes, lock-outs, fire, flood, drought, tempest or any cause beyond the control of the seller or owing to any inability by the seller to produce materials or articles required for the performance of the contract and the seller shall not be held responsible for any inability to deliver caused by such contingency.
- OWNERSHIP OF GOODS:
The Company reserve the right of title/ownership of all goods until payment has been received in full, or lein on items to the value thereof.
Kasdon Electronics Ltd – Sub contract assembly
Telephone: 01902 606068